2008-10-28

I've strayed

Okay, so originally I thought I'd just blog about books, but it turns out I kind of really like Halloween. So I apologize to anyone who began with me and now is all... WTF girl? I'll be back to books soon. But I thought maybe I could keep going with other random stuff. Who knew I would like doing this so much?!?

Anywho, I just thought I'd update anyone who was maybe a little curious as to how a book blog got turned into who's being what for Halloween, and how I'm helping. I do have some crafty tendancies (insert evil laugh here) as some people tell me, so I'll probably keep going with crafty stuff sometimes.

Halloween is my busy season in the crafty department so it will definately ease off after Friday, however I will post some pictures of various costumes in finished form with the wearer inside, just so everyone can see the finished product.

Tell me if you're doing any costumes this year. Is it something you have to do or something you love?

No comments: