2009-01-22

It's Thursday again!

Alright. Since I just finished Twilight last week I figured I should come up with something to drink while reading it. First I thought Bloody Mary, but then I was all "Obvious Much?" Then I thought, since it's a teen book anyway, let's go virgin! So, while we read Twilight, we'll be having Strawberry Kisses in honor of Bella's hair.

Strawberry Kisses

3 oz strawberry puree
1 1/2 oz pineapple juice
1/2 oz lemon juice
1/2 oz whipping cream
1/2 tsp caster sugar

Blend briefly with half a glassful of crushed ice in a wine goblet. Garnish with half a caster sugar-coated strawberry, and serve.

For all of you that need the "hard" version just add an ounce of your favorite liquor. I personally would suggest a nice spiced rum. MMM........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh darn it, I just commented on your Wuthering Heights post and asked if you had read Twilight. I guess here's my answer! ;0)