2008-11-13

Just call me "Slacker"

I know I haven't posted in a while, and really there is no good excuse, HOWEVER, I will offer up the only one I have. For anyone out there reading this and doesn't know me, I am LAZY. I am fully aware of this, and I try to work around it most of the time, but it catches up to me occasionally. I also have the added benefit of being a perfectionist on top of the lazy. This together means that if I can't do a job 'perfectly' I just don't do it. I can't allow myself to half-ass anything. I'm not sure what the term is for that, but I think it's just cause I'm lazy. The less things I can do to my own standards the less I have to do. YAY! Only really not so yay when I need to get things done that I know won't meet my standards. I have found that if someone comes over to help, I don't mind so much how things get done cause, I didn't do it all, so I don't need the perfection. Yeah, does that mean I am enabling myself? Hm...



So the real reason I haven't posted anything is not because I couldn't do it to my standard, but just cause I'm lazy. Okay this is not even the post I want to put up, but I'll leave it here just so anyone that wants to know, can.



As an aside, a friend of mine and I were singing karaoke online at her house the other night and it was a total nerdy blast! If you really want to you can check us out here.

1 comment:

Persnickety Ticker said...

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see more of you! I like what I see here and will be back!

Have a great day!