2008-09-25

The Stand

I was all set to start re-reading The Stand today, when I discovered (much to my chagrin) that I don't own this book. Anyway, I was pretty upset and had to pick some other (as I totally disrepect whatever I do pick) book to fill in. So I picked up Little Alters Everywhere by Rebecca Wells. However I never got a chance to start it today. So I should be able to comment on the state of things come Monday. Hopefully it's a worthwhile adventure (feel free to post your fave bits or tell me it's awful and to put it down before I hurt myself) but if it's not I'll still have The Gingerbread Girl to look forward to listening to, once I pick it up from the Library. Once again hit me with your favorite book stuff, I'm always looking for a good book to read.

1 comment:

John Smith said...

The Stand is a good start...or anything Stephen King. I am unfamiliar with the other books...so I'm no help there. Thanks for sharing...maybe I'll stop by sometime and check out the blog.

John