2008-12-11

Yay, it's Thurdsday!

Let's get down to it. I had a wrong side of the bed day yesterday and I'm ready to drink. So, what do you say we pull a chair up to the bar and hit that good lookin' bartender up for a drink?!?



I'm not even in the mood for a book so we'll just skip right to the drinking!



Since it's cold up here, we'll go for my favorite evening warm up: Godiva Cocoa



You'll need your favorite cocoa mix (just one packet)
3/4 cup Water (maybe)
1/2 cup Milk
2 oz Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
1 tsp Vanilla
Ginger
All Spice
Mini Marshmallows



I know it looks like a lot of ingredients for some cocoa, but it's really worth it. We're doing all of this in the pan, so don't pour into a cup till I say. So you'll need to follow the directions on your cocoa, but only use 3/4 of the liquid it calls for (for some cocoas you might not need water at all). Now, most cocoas are going to make 8 oz so we'll add 1/2 cup milk and 2 oz Liqueur, sprinkle a little ginger & all spice. Whisk these together and let simmer for a moment. Get your favorite mug and drop a handful of marshmallows in. Pour the cocoa mixture over the top of these.

This is so delicious. Also, I guess it would work with any steamy romance novel. That way you'll warm up in all kinds of ways.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Last Place Finisher said...

I'll have a bubble durbon (I'm starting early!)

Anonymous said...

I think I went into diabetic shock just from reading the ingredients.

Unknown said...

That sounds like just the drink I have been looking for. I might have to try it this weekend.

Hot Wife