Costume Contest updates

Alright, no one has any guesses so far; I must have made it too hard. Here are some updates on what I’ve done with the costume so far:


Out of the shells I made a necklace and earrings (the earrings are the prize for whoever guesses)

Out of the black satin I cut 4 wonky trapezoids, then sewed them together to make a dress leaving the bottom ¼ unsown and cutting up from the bottom in the center of each piece about ¼ of the way up

Out of the purple satin I cut 8 very skinny triangles and sewed them to the 8 bottom sections of the dress

I have straightened 19 hangers and attached 16 of them together at one end in sets of 2 and taken the last 3 and made a big circle


I think that’s it so far. I only have another week to work on it, and I still have so much to do. Crap.


Hopefully I will have some decent pictures this year. Last year all of the pictures were very dark (I guess that’s what happens when you only take pictures with your phone).

No comments: